Free delivery from GBP 55 - Free returns
Pay in 3 instalments without fees with Klarna
Description & details
Model is 175/5' 8" cm and is wearing a size S
This item runs small. We recommend buying one size larger than your usual size.
Composition & care
Machine-wash your jacket or parka inside out, at a maximum of 30 °C. The spin cycle should not exceed 800 rpm. Air-dry. Iron your garment on a low heat.
Home delivery within 3-5 business days after your order has been accepted: GBP 4,90 / free from GBP 55
The preparation time for an order can be extended during comercial operations.
Free returns within 15 days from the date of receipt of your order
Login to your account and go to "My orders". Select the number of the order you wish to return in order to generate your return. For any order placed as a guest, please go to the "Make a return" page which you can access through the footer of our website.
Please follow the steps below to return your item(s):
1. Find a container that will fit all of the items you are returning. Also make sure there are no other tracking or shipping labels attached to this container.
2. Place all the items you selected to return, including return documents, into the container and seal it.
3. Print the Return Label and affix it securely to the outside of the package. If an account number is required by the courier company to arrange the collection, it can be found on the shipping label attached to this document.
4. Go to https://locator.dhl.com , choose your country and fill in your location (address or zip code) to locate your nearest DHL Express points.
5. To schedule a pickup by a DHL courier, follow the instructions here.
Zadig&Voltaire was founded in 1997 in Paris, and since that moment all the brand’s collections have been designed in our offices in the heart of the French capital. No sketch or silhouette, not even a print, has been designed or drawn anywhere but in Zadig&Voltaire’s nerve centre.
Stylists, designers and the heads of our workshops work hand in hand, led by our Artistic Director Cecilia Bönström, to create the pieces which have made, are making and will go on to make the brand’s success.
In order to offer you the best possible pieces, we have sought out the skills we need wherever they are located, to ensure we can have confidence, whatever the design or level of technical difficulty, and always while promoting production that is as sustainable as possible.
Jeans factories with eco-friendly know-how – In Tunisia, more than 10 years ago, we found two factories which have developed their know-how in relation to limiting their water consumption by installing a recycling system as well as by using a non-polluting washing system with a laser. By creating in these factories a division dedicated to the development of jeans, for their assembly, washing and dyeing, it has been possible to limit pollution, not only from transport between factories, as they are located next to one another, but also by obtaining GOTS certification.