Free delivery from GBP 55 - Free returns
Pay in 3 instalments without fees with Klarna
Description & details
Composition & care
Hand or machine wash your knitwear at 20°C in a pillowcase or washing bag. Do not use fabric softener or leave your knit soaking in water. The spin speed must not exceed 400 rpm. Dry flat on a towel away from direct sunlight and heat.
Home delivery within 3-5 business days after your order has been accepted: GBP 4,90 / free from GBP 55
The preparation time for an order can be extended during comercial operations.
Free returns within 15 days from the date of receipt of your order
Login to your account and go to "My orders". Select the number of the order you wish to return in order to generate your return. For any order placed as a guest, please go to the "Make a return" page which you can access through the footer of our website.
Please follow the steps below to return your item(s):
1. Find a container that will fit all of the items you are returning. Also make sure there are no other tracking or shipping labels attached to this container.
2. Place all the items you selected to return, including return documents, into the container and seal it.
3. Print the Return Label and affix it securely to the outside of the package. If an account number is required by the courier company to arrange the collection, it can be found on the shipping label attached to this document.
4. Go to https://locator.dhl.com , choose your country and fill in your location (address or zip code) to locate your nearest DHL Express points.
5. To schedule a pickup by a DHL courier, follow the instructions here.
Zadig&Voltaire was founded in 1997 in Paris, and since that moment all the brand’s collections have been designed in our offices in the heart of the French capital. No sketch or silhouette, not even a print, has been designed or drawn anywhere but in Zadig&Voltaire’s nerve centre.
Stylists, designers and the heads of our workshops work hand in hand, led by our Artistic Director Cecilia Bönström, to create the pieces which have made, are making and will go on to make the brand’s success.
In order to offer you the best possible pieces, we have sought out the skills we need wherever they are located, to ensure we can have confidence, whatever the design or level of technical difficulty, and always while promoting production that is as sustainable as possible.
Knits – Our partners in Madagascar and Mauritius have been chosen for their traditional know-how of embroidery created by hand: plain embroidery, beaded embroidery and crochet. Zadig&Voltaire has made use of these techniques since our beginnings, adapting them to our vision of knits. Thanks to producers’ dexterity and know-how, we can entrust to them designs containing great detail. On these two islands, we have also developed our GCS-certified virgin cashmere knits and our RWS-certified merino knits. When it comes to merino wools and virgin cashmere, Zadig&Voltaire works almost exclusively with partners who are RWS certified and Good Cashmere Standard certified respectively. For several seasons, we have also made the “summer knit” in Madagascar and the “pointelle knit” in Mauritius.