Previews, private sales, exclusive offers... Sign up to follow Zadig&Voltaire's news in real time and receive notifications.
Our customer Care is reachable at (+33) 01 42 21 89 27 or by Email. from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm monday to friday (excepted during public holidays).2. PURCHASES
1. Choose the relevant section (Women, Men, Children, etc.)
2. Select the product you want and add it to your basket. You can then continue shopping or place your order.
3. If you want to place your order, either register or log in to your personal area.
You do not have to open an account to place an order on Zadig-et-voltaire.com. However, we strongly recommend that you create an account to improve your customer experience.
4. Complete and check your contact details carefully, along with your delivery and billing address.
5. Select a payment method: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Carte Bleue, American Express or PayPal.
6. Confirm the payment to place your order.
You will receive an order confirmation email: if you do not, please check your junk folder.
Click [EMAIL ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK] on the product page to receive an email notification when a product or size is back in stock.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Carte Bleue, American Express and PayPal.
Yes, paying by credit card on the website is completely secure. Data are sent in encrypted form to our service provider ADYEN S.A. They are responsible for the storage and automated processing of information for each order, including bank details, in a secure environment.
Zadig & Voltaire does not hold any sensitive payment information. Each purchase is verified with the bank that issued the card. Your payment must be confirmed by your bank for us to confirm your order. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled. Zadig & Voltaire reserves the right to ask all new customers for proof of their identity, to combat fraud and ensure deliveries are made correctly.
Your credit card might be refused for one of the following reasons:
- Your card has expired. Check the expiry date on your card.
- You have reached the credit limit on your card. Check your card’s credit limit with your bank.
- One of the details you have entered is incorrect. Check that you have entered the correct data in the corresponding fields.
In the European Union, sales taxes and customs duty are calculated based on the order destination and all prices include VAT or the equivalent tax in effect in your territory.
If you are ordering from a French overseas department or a territory outside the European Union, the prices shown will exclude sales taxes and customs duty, including French VAT. As the recipient, you are responsible for the payment of all import taxes, customs duty and local sales taxed levied by the territory where you receive the products.
- For orders paid by bank card, the account used will be debited when the order is dispatched. However, your financial institution may show the amount as pending as soon as the order is placed.
- For orders paid by PayPal, the funds will be debited as soon as the order is confirmed.
Standard home delivery within 2 to 3 days: free
Delivery to pick-up point within 2 to 3 days: free
Express home delivery within 1 to 2 days: €8 or free for orders of €300 or more, for mainland France only
During special promotional periods (Black Friday, VIP sales, sales etc.), preparation and delivery times may be longer.
Zadig&Voltaire offers standard home delivery to the delivery address indicated by the customer. The address provided must be the residential address of the customer or any other individual of their choice residing in one of the following territories:
· The Netherlands
· Czech Republic
Zadig&Voltaire offers express home delivery to the delivery address indicated by the customer. The address provided must be the residential address of the customer or any other individual of their choice residing in one of the following territories:
· United Arab Emirates
· Saudi Arabia
· French Guiana
· Isle from Man
· Faroe Islands
· New Caledonia
· French Polynesia
· Saint-Martin (French part)
· United Kingdom
· The Vatican
Deliveries cannot be made to hotels, cafés, restaurants, town squares, PO boxes or to Zadig&Voltaire stores.
Your delivery can be made to a different territory from the one in which you placed your order.
· Mainland France/Corsica
· The Netherlands
· Czech Republic
Due to Brexit, our delivery times may be extended for the UK.
Home delivery is free of charge, delivery at a drop off point is no longer available for the UK.
Your order tracking information will be sent to you by email.
You can also track the progress of your order by logging in to your Zadig & Voltaire account.
If you made your purchase without creating a customer account you can track your order via the Follow my order tab.
Products that you wish to return must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging. They must not have been worn or washed and must still have their labels on.
Returns must be sent from the territory to which they were delivered.
You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your items.
Items may be returned free of charge (up to one return per order; any additional shipping costs are payable by you).
For the countries listed below, you can obtain a prepaid label, which will allow you to drop off any items you wish to return to us at a collection point:
From 31/12/20, returns with a prepaid label are no longer available for the UK.
Returns are still possible and free of charge, please contact our customer service who will arrange a parcel collection at your home.
For all other territories, please contact Zadig & Voltaire Customer Services, so that the item you wish to return can be collected from your home by our carrier.
You must pay any shipping costs for a second return from the same order or if you return the item yourself. We recommend that in this case, you track your parcel as you will be responsible for providing proof of return and the risks associated with it.
If you are returning an item from one of the territories listed in point 5.3, you simply need to follow the returns procedure included in your parcel, i.e.
1. Register your return on your customer account. If you do not have an account, see https://zadig-et-voltaire.com/pt/en/return_process
2. Print your return slip to include in your parcel and your prepaid Chronopost label to stick on your shipment.
3. Drop off your parcel at the Chronopost collection point of your choice (see list of collection points atwww.chronopost.fr/fr/relais-pickup)
4. We will send you an email once your return has arrived at our warehouse. This will then be processed within 30 working days.
5. Once we have checked that everything is in order with the returned item (new product, not worn, in its original packaging with labels), we will issue you a refund using the same payment method used to confirm the order.
If you return an item from a territory that is not listed in point 5.3, please contact our Customer Services department so that one of our advisers can arrange to have your parcel collected.
Zadig & Voltaire will not pay any duty or taxes in relation to the returned items.
We cannot refund duty and taxes paid on returned items. Depending on the country, it may be possible to recover duty and taxes paid on returned items by contacting the customs authorities directly.
Prices are shown in euros for all countries except the United Kingdom and Switzerland, where they are shown in pounds sterling and Swiss francs respectively. Orders delivered outside the European Union will be invoiced excluding tax (see General Terms and Conditions of Sale).
No, tax refunds only apply to products that are purchased in store and taken away by the customer.
Just enter your email address in the box at the bottom of each page under NEWSLETTER.
Yes, to unsubscribe, just click “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the last newsletter you received.
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgotten password?” You will receive an email with a link to create a new one. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder and contact our Customer Services department.
We cannot amend or cancel your order if it is already being processed by our logistics team.
If you receive a product you didn’t order, please contact our Customer Services department directly.