How do I return my item?
Your item must be returned to us in perfect condition, in its original packaging, not worn, not washed and with its label attached for us to accept its return and process your refund. Bags and leather goods must be returned with their fabric bag. Perfumes must remain sealed in their box under the plastic blister.
Web returns must be made from the country or territory where the order was delivered.
Important: certain items are excluded from the right of withdrawal for health and hygiene reasons. These include tights and fabric face coverings.
You have 15 days from the date of receipt of your order to return your item(s).
The returns procedure described in this section covers the countries territories eligible for the prepaid shipping label, as listed below:
Belgium / France / Denmark / Spain / Estonia / Finland / Latvia / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Netherlands / Portugal / Poland
To return your item(s), please follow the procedure below:
1. Log in to your customer account. Access your order and click on [Return item]. Select the item(s) you want to return and indicate the reason for the return. If you do not have a customer account and have placed your order as a guest click on [Return] in the footer of our site or directly on our returns portal.
2. Print your return slip to include inside your return package and your prepaid Chronopost label to be affixed to the outside of the package.
3. Deposit your package in the Chronopost pick-up point of your choice. Find the list of pick-up points here.
4. Your return will be processed within 14 days from its date of receipt at our warehouse.
5. After checking that the returned product meets our criteria for returns (new product, not worn, in its original packaging and with the labels attached) we will refund you using the same payment method initially used to place the order. You will receive your refund confirmation by email.
DHL handles returns for countries outside the eurozone, including Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
If you are returning an item from a territory that is not part of the list of countries and territories eligible for the prepaid transport label, please contact our Customer Service department via this form, so that one of our advisers can schedule a collection of your parcel.
How do I check that my return has arrived?
You can track the delivery of your return parcel using the tracking number on your prepaid Chronopost label, which starts with X, and can be found below the first barcode. You will find your prepaid label in the email sent to you when confirming your return request. Please note that your return will be processed within 14 days of its date of receipt at our warehouse.
Was this article helpful to you?